在所有人的一阵欢呼庆祝后,星阳他们又回到了各自的话筒前,把没喝完的啤酒瓶子放在了地上,继续今晚的第二首歌曲!
chains
Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains.
羁绊,我的宝贝用爱将我羁绊
And they ain't the kind that you can see.
那是种你们看不见的羁绊
Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah.
哦,这爱的羁绊牢牢地抓住我
Chains, well I can't break away from these chains.
羁绊,我无法挣脱
Can't run around,'cause I'm not free.
无法逃离,我已经不再自由了
Whoa, oh, these chains of love won't let me be, yeah.
这爱的羁绊让我不再自由了
I wanna tell you, pretty baby,
我想告诉你,宝贝
I think you're fine.
我觉得你真好
I'd like to love you,
我很愿意爱你
But, darlin', I'm imprisoned by these...
但是亲爱的我被锁住了
Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains,
羁绊,我的宝贝用爱将我羁绊
And they ain't the kind that you can see,
那是种你们看不见的羁绊
Oh, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me..
哦,这爱的羁绊牢牢地抓住我
Please believe me when I tell you,
我告诉你,你相信我
Your lips are sweet.
你的唇如此甜美
I'd like to kiss them,
我如此喜欢亲吻它们
But I can't break away from all of these...
但我不能放弃这所有的一切
Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains.
羁绊,我的宝贝用爱将我羁绊
And they ain't the kind that you can see.
那是种你们看不见的羁绊
Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah.
哦,这爱的羁绊牢牢地抓住我
Chains, chains of love...
爱的羁绊
chains of love..
爱的羁绊
又是一首简单大气,且充满欢快的歌曲从星阳他们的摊位里飘了出去!
这么经典的原创歌曲,在星阳的前世都是经典中的经典,更别说在这个娱乐匮乏,音乐更是单调如一索然无味的世界了!
在听到星阳他们的两首歌的观众们耳中这简直就是国宝级的,在观众们的强烈要求下星阳他们又连唱了两遍[chains!]
这时他们摊位前的观众数已经有快五十人了,旁边空地上的啤酒更是都快堆积成一座小山了!星阳他们也是慌忙的把啤酒搬到观众中间,让打赏的观众们一起分享,几乎只要是路过他们摊位的观众们,到现在没有走掉一个!
他们摊位的人越围越多,远处的游客们看到这边热闹也是不停的往这里涌来!
星阳他们也是不停的反复唱[chains ]、[Please,please me ]这两首歌!他们出来摆摊演出主要就是要在这种氛围下练习歌曲和找到技术好的队员!
所以他们定的第一次演出就唱两首歌,没想到这两